3 Day Guided Hunt with accommodations at the cottage – $2000 CAD (HST(15%) included) up to four hunters per group
- We only host one group at a time
- If you have a group of less then 4, rate is still $2000
- 3-day guided hunt PLUS 3 nights accommodation at the cottage
- Licenses are extra and you can purchase them online
- Federal Migratory Permits – $17 + HST
- P.E.I. Non-Resident Waterfowl 3-Day License – $80 + HST
- Meals not included
- Deposit per group – $500 (Refunds available before September 1st)
- Five (5) Canada Geese Per Day, Per Hunter
- Possession limit – 15
General Information and Essentials
- Rain wear and warm clothing (October averages 10C (50F)
- 6 – 8 inch boots are sufficient
- Non-lead shot
- A local service processes all birds – $11 for geese, $5 for ducks (frozen and bagged)
- Please check our Directions page for travel times and directions from major centers
Transporting & Packaging
We can assist with packaging for transport via airlines.
Meals are not included in the price of the 3 Day Hunt.
Cottage is located at 41 Betton Dr, Clinton, along the Sou’ West River. Lodge has 3 bedrooms, and a loft with bunk beds, 2 full baths, full kitchen, internet and TV. The lodge is a beautiful property with a view that allows you to enjoy the beauty of PEI during your stay.